Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day two!

Day two........ This was one of my favorite days, because this was the day we went to praises. Last year when we came we were the first team to meet praise. This year going back and seeing all the good and bad things that have happened though out the year brought tears to my eyes. First off last year I met two very special boys, they loved me and I loved them! This time when I hopped out of the cramped taxi I looked up and saw the two boys looking right at me. I was instantly overcome with emotion and started to cry. They asked why I was sad and I said "I wasn't sad I was overjoyed" they just smiled :) Let me say that day was a day of crying for me :/ they held my hands during worship and I cried. It was just an all around emotional day. Other than all the crying it was an amazing day ! We did a VBS with over 90 kids! Some excepted Christ, and others sang his praises! We played duck, duck, chicken, soccer, painted faces and nails, and eat some donuts! It was a amazing day I will never forget !!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

find